Please complete the following form, and our trained staff will provide you with feedback as soon as possible. Thank you.
* Indicates a Required Field.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN
- Please understand that medical care and emergency needs cannot be met by email and that email may not be checked on a regular basis. Urgencies should be referred to the office or the 24 hour answering service. Emergencies should be handled by calling 911.
- Security is appropriately controlled on our website and email system. Email is not a substitute for an office visit and/or physical examination. It is only a convenient means of communication to handle questions.
- Copies of your email correspondence will be kept in your chart.
- If you abuse your email privileges, such electronic interaction may be terminated at any time, by email filters and your messages will not be read.
As Recommended by the American Medical Association